About Me

I am a stay at home mom of three beautiful children. I homeschool my middle child due to life threatening food allergies. I love to create and take on new tasks that I have been inspired to do. Find me on EBay seller name: creationsbyangi. I sell many of the wonderful items I have listed on my blog on Ebay. If you have any special requests please send me an email at mahcb@sbcglobal.net.

Followers

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Play Dough Creations

Make your own play dough
o 1 cup flour
o 1 cup water
o ½ cup salt
o 2 TBL Cream of Tarter
o 2 TBL Oil
o Several drops of food color of choice
o Step it up a notch add a kool aid packet to add scent and more fun for your kiddos. Add glitter to give it some sparkle and more fun!
o Put in a sauce pan over medium heat. Once it forms into a ball remove from heat. Let cool completely.
o Store in an air tight container. If it gets a little dry add somewhat and mix and reseal.

No comments:

Post a Comment