About Me

I am a stay at home mom of three beautiful children. I homeschool my middle child due to life threatening food allergies. I love to create and take on new tasks that I have been inspired to do. Find me on EBay seller name: creationsbyangi. I sell many of the wonderful items I have listed on my blog on Ebay. If you have any special requests please send me an email at mahcb@sbcglobal.net.

Followers

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Creation in School Projects







My daughter had to do a project on Abe Lincoln. Mind you this is a First Grade level. She was only allowed to use a poster board. So instead of making a plain poster board, we created Abe's Black Hat from poster board, typed out facts about Abe and glued them onto red card stock, then glued them onto Abe's Hat. This made a great impression at her school and was alot of fun making with her.

No comments:

Post a Comment