About Me

I am a stay at home mom of three beautiful children. I homeschool my middle child due to life threatening food allergies. I love to create and take on new tasks that I have been inspired to do. Find me on EBay seller name: creationsbyangi. I sell many of the wonderful items I have listed on my blog on Ebay. If you have any special requests please send me an email at mahcb@sbcglobal.net.

Followers

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Make your own Baby Wipes

Make your own baby wipes:
o Bounty or Viva Paper towels only they are the strongest
o Cut paper towel roll in half
o Place in a cylinder plastic container with a lid
o Mix in large bowl 2 cups water and 2 tsp baby bath liquid and 2 tsp of baby oil.
o Pour mixture over paper towels in plastic container
o Let sit Take the lid to the container and cut and “X” in it.
o After all liquid is absorbed pull the card board core out of the paper towels the paper towel attached to the roll should come up poke this through the bottom of the “X”.You have baby wipes

No comments:

Post a Comment