About Me

I am a stay at home mom of three beautiful children. I homeschool my middle child due to life threatening food allergies. I love to create and take on new tasks that I have been inspired to do. Find me on EBay seller name: creationsbyangi. I sell many of the wonderful items I have listed on my blog on Ebay. If you have any special requests please send me an email at mahcb@sbcglobal.net.

Followers

Monday, April 27, 2009

Learning ABC's






There are so many ways to learn the alphabet, I try to make all of Connor's learning experiences fun and interactive. This keeps him involved and from his mind wondering. He actually enjoys learning doing it this way and usually can not wait to see what we will be doing next. I found these templates on childcareland.com, she has a lot of free printables and you can buy her items as well. This is basic matching the letter piece with the "game board".

No comments:

Post a Comment