About Me

I am a stay at home mom of three beautiful children. I homeschool my middle child due to life threatening food allergies. I love to create and take on new tasks that I have been inspired to do. Find me on EBay seller name: creationsbyangi. I sell many of the wonderful items I have listed on my blog on Ebay. If you have any special requests please send me an email at mahcb@sbcglobal.net.

Followers

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

A is for Alligator
















On our first day of Preschool for Connor we had fun exploring A and Alligator's! We went out side and collected sticks of all sizes. The big sticks where the momma alligator's and the small ones were the babies. We then took them inside and filled up my kitchen sink with water and watched how Alligator's (sticks) float in water. We also pretended to walk and a log (piece of tape) across a swamp with alligators on each side trying to get us. Great fun learning science and the alphabet!

No comments:

Post a Comment