About Me

I am a stay at home mom of three beautiful children. I homeschool my middle child due to life threatening food allergies. I love to create and take on new tasks that I have been inspired to do. Find me on EBay seller name: creationsbyangi. I sell many of the wonderful items I have listed on my blog on Ebay. If you have any special requests please send me an email at mahcb@sbcglobal.net.

Followers

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Creating a Baby Hat







My new baby niece will be born on May 6th, Lillian Elizabeth is one of 6 children for my sister. I wanted to give her a present like none other this time around. So I found a wonderful blog called handmadebyjill.blogspot.com her items are wonderful, she also has many links to other creators and this inspired me to create this blog and to begin sewing. If you do a Google search for any item you are thinking of sewing many sites will come up in search results. The blogs with tutorials are wonderful. I found all of my patterns on line and printed right from my home printer.






My sewing machine I found on Craig's List for only ten dollars, it came with a bag of supplies, I then went on EBay and found a tremendous amount of items. My "trademark" is to use the little extras like buttons, ribbons, etc to give each piece an added little touch.









Here is a baby hat that I made out of an adult long sleeved shirt. I cut the sleeves of and shaped the way I wanted to. The possibilities for the hats are endless be creative.






The long sleeved shirt I picked up at Goodwill for only $2.99 and was able to make two baby hats out of it!






No comments:

Post a Comment