About Me

I am a stay at home mom of three beautiful children. I homeschool my middle child due to life threatening food allergies. I love to create and take on new tasks that I have been inspired to do. Find me on EBay seller name: creationsbyangi. I sell many of the wonderful items I have listed on my blog on Ebay. If you have any special requests please send me an email at mahcb@sbcglobal.net.

Followers

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Cake Creations











We make all of our birthday cakes and design them to fit the theme of the party so far we have made a Pig, Firetruck, Halloween, Transformer, Thomas, Batman, I have a few of the pics and will add more later. My cakes are pretty simple I do not do any fondant or crazy details like that, I usually find a Wilton Cake pan in the shape I need, or cut and form the cake as need, or simple cupcakes work great too. I use a pipping bag with different tips to make fancy designs and to write on the cake with. Watch for more cake creations to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment