About Me

I am a stay at home mom of three beautiful children. I homeschool my middle child due to life threatening food allergies. I love to create and take on new tasks that I have been inspired to do. Find me on EBay seller name: creationsbyangi. I sell many of the wonderful items I have listed on my blog on Ebay. If you have any special requests please send me an email at mahcb@sbcglobal.net.

Followers

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Creating an adorable Floppy Hat











Lily will be wearing alot of Floppy Hats, I found Floppy Hats at Goodwill for 25 cents per hat new with the tags!
I ordered buttons off of EBay, a bag of 600 buttons all different styles, colors, and shapes for $9.99. 600 BUTTONS!
I took the Floppy Hats added some buttons and here they are, adorable!

No comments:

Post a Comment