About Me

I am a stay at home mom of three beautiful children. I homeschool my middle child due to life threatening food allergies. I love to create and take on new tasks that I have been inspired to do. Find me on EBay seller name: creationsbyangi. I sell many of the wonderful items I have listed on my blog on Ebay. If you have any special requests please send me an email at mahcb@sbcglobal.net.

Followers

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Burp Cloth Creations


You can never have two many burp cloths! Again another great idea from handmadebyjill.blogspot.com.


This one I sewed and turned inside out added buttons to spruce it up, it is a very cute and stylish burpcloth!
Pictre is not the greatest but you will see the completed burpcloth in another post with all of the matching items to go with it!


No comments:

Post a Comment